Tuesday 11 October 2011

The 'Three' Memory

We both young when it get started
The memory
We sat on the ground against the mango tree
You brought your books, they always in three
It reminds me
On how I hate you for being nerd, one part of you
But I love you for everything else you do

When the wind touches you gently
Blow your hair side ways
That very moment I found you so sexy
Crumbled my heart, Oh how I missed those days

Your eyes were on the book, you saw passion
Which I pictured as only boredom
Caused me to put my Albert in your nose
Simultaneously stood you up and yelled, "That was gross!"
Indeed, you look pretty when you get angry

Three years back
You've been act like scientist
Telling me what is not and what is theory
You never realize that I'm still struggle with my a.b.c..
Hey girl, don't you ever know the term 'idiocy'?
That is me! And will always be!

This new day, you already a star
And I will always be just your scar
You may forget me, but I 'm begging you please, not the mango tree
It carved with your lovely name and it took ages for me

No comments:

Post a Comment